I'm starting to LIKE trunk rattle...

SpeeDFX
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
It's kind of wierd but I'm beginning to really like it. I listen to a lot of electronic music, whether it be drum and bass, house, techno, trance etc... When I first got my system installed i HATED the rattle but recently I've noticed that it adds texture to a lot of the bass and its there whether the artist intended it to be or not :-D. Anyway, I was listening to some Infected Mushroom and I was like "d.amn ,thats kind of cool". I'm probably the only one, but who cares, you guys aren't ride'n in my car :p.

PS: I just realized I haven't posted here in a very long time...

Originally posted by SpeeDFX It's kind of wierd but I'm beginning to really like it. I listen to a lot of electronic music, whether it be drum and bass, house, techno, trance etc... When I first got my system installed i HATED the rattle but recently I've noticed that it adds texture to a lot of the bass and its there whether the artist intended it to be or not :-D. Anyway, I was listening to some Infected Mushroom and I was like "d.amn ,thats kind of cool". I'm probably the only one, but who cares, you guys aren't ride'n in my car :p.

ummm ok, whatever floats your boat i guess

bleh...you are weird. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i personally hate trunk rattle and i cant stand it and thats why i used dampening.

-nate

Originally posted by SpeeDFX It's kind of wierd but I'm beginning to really like it. I listen to a lot of electronic music, whether it be drum and bass, house, techno, trance etc... When I first got my system installed i HATED the rattle but recently I've noticed that it adds texture to a lot of the bass and its there whether the artist intended it to be or not :-D. Anyway, I was listening to some Infected Mushroom and I was like "d.amn ,thats kind of cool". I'm probably the only one, but who cares, you guys aren't ride'n in my car :p.

If you say soooo.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

too much speed would mess up ur brains... go easy with the X.

oh and by the way, have u seen infected play live?? waaaay better than their records man uve gotta.

peace

Hehe, yeah I guess I'm one of a kind :-D. I WILL in fact put dampening in my doors because that rattling bothers me to all hell, and the rear deck too. I'm leaving the trunk along though! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh, for you Infected Mushroom fans, have you heard their new album, Converting Vegetarians (released april 2003)? Here's a little review I did of the album as a whole because there is a lot of debate about it among IM fans.

"The album comes with 2 CDs, Trance side, and Other side. I dont like the Trance side very much because it doesn't seem like Infected put a lot of effort into it. People keep saying "they just changed their style, thats all" I say that is bull$hit because the 2nd cd, The Other side is a major change in style and it is very awesome, and I like it. The Trance side on the other hand doesn't seem like a change in style, just sounds like a rushed job.

"

well around here this one guy told me that people actually loosen stuff and take screws out of stuff to make it rattle. I have no idea but just ordered my second skin so most of my rattles will be gone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.