I'm looking to buy any Collins USA Subwoofer products

Any particular reason why? Those are very old school. For those in the know, they are long squarish type subs in a form of not tube but rectangle with angled edges. Their gonna be tough to find...

Do you have the B10AL, The rectangle box Amplied with 1 10" woofer and a second 10" passive subwoofer? If not which models do you have for sale.
I have that one a couple of round amplified tubes and two of the amplified truck style wedge boxes ..the Rectangle one came in number one in amplified enclosure test in the early 90s ..it fits perfect behind the rear seat of Jeep Wrangler also and nicely in the trunks or hatches of cars

I have that one a couple of round amplified tubes and two of the amplified truck style wedge boxes ..the Rectangle one came in number one in amplified enclosure test in the early 90s ..it fits perfect behind the rear seat of Jeep Wrangler also and nicely in the trunks or hatches of cars
Do you have any pictures of the B10Al and how much are you asking for it?

Good afternoon!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was trying to find info on a sub box I just got and stumbled across this in the Googles.

I just got hold of a Collins USA B8A as part of a trade and was wondering if you're still interested in these. I've attached some pictures I took last night. I know almost nothing about these but if you are interested let me know.

Thanks,
E!

20200214_183213.jpg20200214_183229.jpg20200214_183239.jpg

Good afternoon!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was trying to find info on a sub box I just got and stumbled across this in the Googles.

I just got hold of a Collins USA B8A as part of a trade and was wondering if you're still interested in these. I've attached some pictures I took last night. I know almost nothing about these but if you are interested let me know.

Thanks,
E!

View attachment 20524View attachment 20525View attachment 20526

I believe that's the one he wants ... the surround was gone on the one I had that he wanted ...and I couldnt never get inside the box to see if I could repair it ...you need to test it to make sure it works. Mine did the last time I had used it which was many years ago ... but the foam deteriorates over time ...on those

Good afternoon!

Thanks,
E!

View attachment 20524View attachment 20525View attachment 20526
I was looking for the B10A, but i am interested in the B8A as well. Message me a price and shipping to 18045. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...