Im finna buy a sub

Which one?

• RE

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • RD

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
So here's the deal... Dudes gonna give me a 15'RD HW, Eclipse7232 2k somewhat old school amp, and a 400 watt terminator for 680.00.

I figure after I sell the eclipse and the MTX then I can own the RD for under 200

would you do this?

So here's the deal... Dudes gonna give me a 15'RD HW, Eclipse7232 2k somewhat old school amp, and a 400 watt terminator for 680.00.
I figure after I sell the eclipse and the MTX then I can own the RD for under 200

would you do this?
Meh, I'd take the XXX. How much you really think you'll get out of those amps? Can you verify they all work?

The RE has a much better resale value and a much better designed sub woofer. It is quirky and different, not to mention probably will not be repeated since I believe Scott still owns that basket. In addition, it's not RD. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

here's the thing dude aside from the grammar and all the other crap... you're looking at a 12" vs a 15". they're going to hit different tones based solely upon cone size. if you want deeper low tone rumble get the 15, if you want deep low tone with punch get the 12, just like a 10 is gonna give more punch than a 12, they sound different due to size, figure out what kind of bass you wanna hear then decide your sub
Just noticed this post. Is this a serious post? Or are you trolling? If serious, I really hope you are not telling this to your customers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

here's the thing dude aside from the grammar and all the other crap... you're looking at a 12" vs a 15". they're going to hit different tones based solely upon cone size. if you want deeper low tone rumble get the 15, if you want deep low tone with punch get the 12, just like a 10 is gonna give more punch than a 12, they sound different due to size, figure out what kind of bass you wanna hear then decide your sub
Just don't ever post again, ok? Not until you've been a spectator here for 6 months, and actually have the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about. I hope you don't actually own the company in your signature.

Thanks for the laughs.

Just noticed this post. Is this a serious post? Or are you trolling? If serious, I really hope you are not telling this to your customers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
these myths are like a disease that get spread by people who think they know some shit and decide to start a business selling garbage caps and other bullshit.

I feel like people tell me the same two crap lies everyday... 1. you need a cap and 2. 10's and 15's are significantly different in response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sleazebagger

10+ year member
nobody!!!
sleazebagger
Madison, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies