I'm doing something!

Participant count
  • Participant list

marc2112
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Gonna keep that car longer than anticipated so...

Going to swap the interior for a black one as soon as I find one. That color has no name and simply is an abomination.

The juice:

Last edited:
Id drive that vehicle until I couldnt afford to buy parts any more. I havent had a car note since 2006, and do not plan on one any time soon.

I just got in another Alpine Duo-B 3525 today Japan version. Some my favorite SQ type amplifiers.Those V=12s are Pristine you have. Those should sound really good on front stage.Which US amp is That one?? Curious as to what you put on all those. Be a Nice setup for sure.

I just got in another Alpine Duo-B 3525 today Japan version. Some my favorite SQ type amplifiers.Those V=12s are Pristine you have. Those should sound really good on front stage.Which US amp is That one?? Curious as to what you put on all those. Be a Nice setup for sure.
These are the rarest of all V12s. Only sold in Japan. TRUE power amplifiers. No preamp section, independent gains and dual mono design. More Luxman than Alpine. If you're interested, I have a second set I'm about to list.

The Us Amps is a 2000x. This one definitely not for sale.

These are the rarest of all V12s. Only sold in Japan. TRUE power amplifiers. No preamp section, independent gains and dual mono design. More Luxman than Alpine. If you're interested, I have a second set I'm about to list.

The Us Amps is a 2000x. This one definitely not for sale.
Ill deff. Eye candy the V-12s. I am looking at a Reference 1000 ATM to some what be in favor of my 305. I just picked another ED Nine.5 recently as I sold my other on this forum, and regret it ever since Ive sold it.Ill be throwing this one in shortly. I know that US isnt for sale. Those are hard to come by, just as my Autotek BTS amd Mean Machine series.Great amp selection for sure. Should sound absolutely fantastic man.

Attachments

• 20210916_220210 (1).jpg
    20210916_220210 (1).jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 50
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...