im a dumbass and built my wall to big.

pics and vids tomorrow and i will also take the subs out and check to make sure they are wire in phase right. hell you guys might be right with 8 voicecoils to wire up i could have messed one or two up

easy answer to this, just take a drill battery and "pop" all the subs to check polarity, as long as they are going the same you should be good

i remember saying before 2.5cubes is small, but if they reccommend it i cant argue since ive never used them

hifonics bxi2008d

i think i might just be deaf or something because tonight on my way home from work, it blew both my drivers door and my 3rd door open to the safety latch? but i did have my windows up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.