im a dumbass and built my wall to big.

bvr_j_0969
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
kentucky
so i built a wall for my 96 sonoma.( 4 re sr 15's) hooked everything up, and i was very disappointed with the output.

ive thought and re calculated my airspace and displacements and ive figured out my box is actually .76686 cft to big.

so im wondering what i could use to put in it to take up that airspace.

would a cardboard box taped up work? or would the sound waves actually go through it. i could fill the box with towels?

or should i go buy some more wood and build a box that takes up that much cft and screw in it?

maybe i was expecting to much from these? it seems like my last setup with 6 re 8's in a standard cab was louder? but its been a while since ive had bass in a vehicle?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.