Illest Accord

not too bad, i would rather have the maxima though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

~Magick_Man~

They are 18inches. I do plan on getting tint this summer. i think i'll do 20%frontsides and 5% rearsides/back. That hurts that i dont have the sickest accord, but i love my accord its very economical on gas 27mpg. a maxima would be nice, but my cousin has a 95 he says they are a b!tch to take apart and mod. I love my accord but what i really would love to have is an Nissan Armada,i drove one when i my car was in the shop i thought they were amazing.

The car looks good, but i guess i am not from the SPL side of things when it comes to the install. I mean it looks to me like you just put a big ass ported box in the trunk. If you have more of a complete install to show let us see it, if not i guess i just do not understand the point of a box in the trunk and what makes it so special.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.