Ike sound *****

camaroaudio69
10+ year member

B@ngin Loud
I will never buy another item from ike sound bought a crunch pzi 1500 hooked it up for the first time and the @#45 thing doesnt even work hooked up my little 110 watt amp just to make sure the it wasnt something else and that one worker fine the crunch powered up by no sound coming out i assume its something with the rcas

Only reason I like Ike Sounds is because they list their PM3100 batterys @ $275 each, so I call Summit Racing and they beat there Price since they price match!

Only reason I like Ike Sounds is because they list their PM3100 batterys @ $275 each, so I call Summit Racing and they beat there Price since they price match!
WTF YOU DO THAT TO???? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yeah thats what they saying they claim i need a recipt from a professional installer
make your own receipt. type it out use big words and shitt and put a sweet sig on it and a number to a pizza place as a contact number.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.