if your windshield is tinted, post pics here

100_0888.jpg

I know they aren't the greatest quality of photo's, but here is my old '98 "junkgsx" with 35% on the windshield and 20% around the rest of the car.

Picture032.jpg

e09c1e71.jpg

that s**t just wouldnt fly in MI. you cant have more that a 4" strip on the front side windows. alot of people get tickets for even 35% and the from passenger windows. nobody tints there windshield though. cops will pick on you all day.
Word.

I just got a $75 ticket for having my driver and passenger side windows tinted. I recently moved back to IL from Las Vegas where my tint was perfectly legal and the last thing on my mind was removing it once I got here. Of course it was a Sec of State cop that pulled me over and not a city officer. So basically the DMV pulled me over. Since it isn't a moving violation and shouldn't affect my insurance I think I may just pay the fine and keep rolling with my tint as is (which isn't even that dark).

My girls before some old lady turned in front of her. I have a 97, no tint yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

resizzed.jpg

im jealous. i cant even get away with a brow or front doors here in NY. i finally gave up and took it off after the 5th time being nailed. and no i never drove past cops with them up, they would see the back doors tinted (only rolled down halfway) pull me over and make me roll up my fronts. "I always drive with my windows down" didnt work either

Anyone in Michigan tint their whole windshield? I thought about doing 35%
You can tint on top of tint and it looks good? 5% on 5% would look sweet on the back windows
if you do you'll probably have to make it a little higher % cause i think they will notice it easily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.