if your windshield is tinted, post pics here

I dont know how some can go so dark

I have factory (20) on back 2 and hatch and 20% done on fronts to match...plenty dark for me

Id like to get a lil somethin on windshield though...maybe 35%ish

I usually do a 50% on my windshield but I need to get an appointment with my doctor so that I can get an exemption from the state window tint law with my new vehicles.

The only photo I have of my old car with the windshield tinted was taken AFTER my accident. For the record the tinted windshield was not a factor because nothing could have saved me from the drunk idiot who hit me.

Car-Front.jpg

Drivers_Side.jpg

that s**t just wouldnt fly in MI. you cant have more that a 4" strip on the front side windows. alot of people get tickets for even 35% and the from passenger windows. nobody tints there windshield though. cops will pick on you all day.

that s**t just wouldnt fly in MI. you cant have more that a 4" strip on the front side windows. alot of people get tickets for even 35% and the from passenger windows. nobody tints there windshield though. cops will pick on you all day.
That's cuz you're in the north //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Down south, no one cares unless you're like doing something else wrong, like speeding or something.

with 35% cops cant even tell. ive been pulled over and the cops didnt even notice it. if the tint is dont rite wit no bubbles ect...;. 35% u cant tell the only time u can tell is mainly at dust thats it

with 35% cops cant even tell. ive been pulled over and the cops didnt even notice it. if the tint is dont rite wit no bubbles ect...;. 35% u cant tell the only time u can tell is mainly at dust thats it
You mean tell at dusk, or you can tell because of dust?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.