If You Like TC Goodness, Bring The Jerkin's and Some Tissues.

well i guess ill have to wait and see if you throw up any thing that catches my eyes
That usually only happens when absolutely necessary, lol.
I must say that basket and motor is very similar to my subs. Those are 12" yes? They'll pound out some great bass.
Well, we have the same basket and spiders but that's about it. Those are nice looking drivers you've got, throw up a couple pics. Did you change the cones yourself?

odd what you can do when you actually have a shortening ring on a pole piece. Most of AE's drivers are at 0.04mH or less, it truly makes a huge difference in SQ
There's no denying it, it's crucial for many reasons. I'm now down to just two drivers (subwoofers, anyway) that don't have shorting rings in the motor.

seriously I almost HATE you now!
I just want to be in you will, LOL
hatesandcastles.png

Sorry for teh big pics. Just hold down "Control" and push the minus key a couple times if they're too big for you.

I can't believe phill got rid of them!
I'm extremely lucky the parameters weren't exactly to Phill's liking, else I probably wouldn't have them. They'll work perfect for me, though. Thanks Phill!

Well, we have the same basket and spiders but that's about it. Those are nice looking drivers you've got, throw up a couple pics. Did you change the cones yourself?

No the cone was from Robot Underground and they did the recone job, the basket and the 3hp motor came from the Eclipse Titanium sub. I got the tall rubber surround and carbon fiber cone on it, I'll take some pictures when I can since it's in a box and I don't want to take it out.

No the cone was from Robot Underground and they did the recone job, the basket and the 3hp motor came from the Eclipse Titanium sub. I got the tall rubber surround and carbon fiber cone on it, I'll take some pictures when I can since it's in a box and I don't want to take it out.
No worries, I can see it pretty good in your avvy. I'm pretty familiar with most TC stuff so I know what you've got there. Nice driver, indeed. I have a similar one with a wide half-roll surround and a slightly larger motor.

DSC05157.jpg

DSC05158.jpg

DSC05163.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.