If you didnt already know

murph's been having some personal issues lately and he's in the process of moving shops.
ive never had any issues with him, so im on the fence with all this crap going on til more information is afforded.
I think everyone that originally talked me into trying Tantric has switched to other brands...Tantric were once great subs and set many World Records but they have fallen like so many other great subs...

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

the way i see it, if even one of these stories is true - that's enough for me to be put off from buying.
i believe more than one story is correct

As I have just proven, you don't like to be wrong so you throw out childish insults when proven wrong. That doesn't make you some genius that's never wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Sounds exactly like the guy I was training at work. And keeps talking like it's never his fault or want's it his way, weather that person is right or wrong.

Sorry noloud4u we pretty much have you figured out. The problem is that you just don't know when to shut up.

Does Tantric have a website //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Nope they don't. Welcome to Tantric Sounds

I placed an order for 2 subs on first of July ...still no word or answer when I call...It seems sorta fishy...

Your lucky to get any subs at all at this rate.

What I can't understand is why Murphy can't hire a guy or two to sort out this ******** so people will quit wondering it they will get subs at all.

About TantricSounds

More than fifteen years ago, a dream was born. A singular vision to make the very best subwoofers anywhere in the world. Not just musical subs. And not just loud subs. But both. Subs to meet the demands of the most discerning audiophile or the most hardcore bass head.

That dream was Tantric Sounds. And it begins and ends with Ronal Murphy. Each and every Tantric subwoofer is hand built by one man right here in Louisiana, USA using the best parts available and motors of his very own creation.

To say that Tantric got off to a fast start in the competition side of things would be an understatement. Team Tantric steamrolled its way to eight world championships and nine world records in its very first year. Including the first 160db score ever seen from a trunk car.

And those accomplishments might have been enough for most companies- but not us. Tantric is constantly evolving. New designs, new parts, new standards. We're raising the bar, not just for ourself, but for our competition as well. We have a stable of test vehicles. From pure SQ cars to all out SPL monsters dedicated to pushing the envelope. Our R&D team is some of the best and most knowledgable in the industry.

You want to know what we're about here at Tantric? Give us a call. Check us out on the forums. Or drop us an email. There's always someone available, because here at Tantric we're not just satisfying customers, we're creating raving fans.

Sounds exactly like the guy I was training at work. And keeps talking like it's never his fault or want's it his way, weather that person is right or wrong.
Sorry noloud4u we pretty much have you figured out. The problem is that you just don't know when to shut up.

Yall don't know when I'm trying to spoil yall up.

well There's a 900+ comment thread on facebook that i just got the liberty to see read...

Here's a sneak peak, broken baskets, no refunds, giving runarounds and talking a lot of **** to his customers on some other posts.

fGkau.jpg

re7aG.jpg

6UA3f.jpg

Lsu9Y.jpg

Wow.....I was looking under team tantric sounds. That might explain it.,

And no surprise the thread got closed over at CACO. Appears that Sintorman did/tried the same thing as well. Told him to just leave the past behind but he started a beware of tantric thread....got closed as well.

Murphy is a **** good sub builder. I will give him that. Not so great with business though. But everytime I've called him he has answered. Every deadline I've given him he has beat.

He does have a kid that's in the hospital right now so I'll give him the benifit of a doubt for now.

Murphy is a **** good sub builder. I will give him that. Not so great with business though. But everytime I've called him he has answered. Every deadline I've given him he has beat.
He does have a kid that's in the hospital right now so I'll give him the benifit of a doubt for now.
personal family life issues do come into play....that's part of life.however when your running or trying to run a business with people ordering and your just ignoring them, that's $$ on his end he's losing...as if he doesn't care. Why he cant have another guy or 2 try and run his business while he's away and fulfilling orders is beyond me.

I feel bad for anybody who still believes they'll get their equipment or money out of this guy. Sounds like he is way over his head and it is highly unlikely he can dig himself out.

Here's a question, when was the last time anybody actually received anything from them?

I feel bad for anybody who still believes they'll get their equipment or money out of this guy. Sounds like he is way over his head and it is highly unlikely he can dig himself out.
Here's a question, when was the last time anybody actually received anything from them?
I received two brand new SHD 18s from him in 4 weeks...

i just wonder how many pending orders there are currently

I was reading through most of that page. Seems like a real winner, people don't seem to be thrilled about the outstanding service they are receiving. I'll never buy tantric.

wow jeff, there's a lot more people pissed off than i originally thought.

maybe there are people who didnt get screwed - but isnt that how its supposed to be? I mean.. like i said before, if even one of these stories is true it's a huge problem imo. considering there's what? 5, well probably over 20 at this point, people who got screwed I'm seriously turned off from tantric

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date