If you didnt already know

So you were grandfathered in too? I know Nate was
Not sure what you mean but I signed up way before the rule(s) got changed.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

CACO is full of morons. To bad they don't think they are morons.

I'm feeling the same way the more time I spend on DIYMA. I always thought they where different but they are not. Still the same crap
Riiiiiiiight.....so everybody is an idiot but you.

Right, that's what I mean.
You were a member before the rule was made, so they don't make you pay

Gotcha!

Yup...sure nuff that thread got closed over at CACO. I warned them. Maybe next time they'll listen.

Not sure what you mean but I signed up way before the rule(s) got changed. 

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Riiiiiiiight.....so everybody is an idiot but you.
As many times as I've been argued with where I was right... Yes

So what the owners being shady like taking orders and not shipping or just a ****?? I really like my LD

I would still recommend the woofer to people, just tell em to buy from mylows or used

If people would just except they are morons there wouldn't be any arguing.
Unfortunately, not all people are morons. Beleive it or not, we do have some smart people and can point out the ones too.

You on the other hand....are just an instigator.

Ok. I wasn't referencing the fact that you were an old man
no pun intended //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

(I don't get why it's such a big deal that I'm being called old man. Perhaps to get my goat going......but that other dude, just won't learn. We all get old. Can't stay young forever.)

Unfortunately, not all people are morons. Beleive it or not, we do have some smart people and can point out the ones too.
You on the other hand....are just an instigator.
You have people that are very good at repeating what other people say without having a clue why they said it. The only opinions that matter are those with high post counts. Like Sintorman. I knew him from way back and he was a huge idiot. A few years on a forum and now he is a expert. I'm sure most are like that.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

*accept. Try to use half-*** decent spelling/grammar when insulting people or you just make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already do.
*Blow me

You have people that are very good at repeating what other people say without having a clue why they said it. The only opinions that matter are those with high post counts. Like Sintorman. I knew him from way back and he was a huge idiot. A few years on a forum and now he is a expert. I'm sure most are like that. 

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

*Blow me
Or maybe in a few years he gained extensive knowledge and knows what he's talking about? Or maybe not everyone is as stupid as you think they are and you're an unjustified arrogant prick?

As I have just proven, you don't like to be wrong so you throw out childish insults when proven wrong. That doesn't make you some genius that's never wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date