Votes: 9 47.4%
  • CDT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockford p2

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Infinity Ref

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
4 SA 8s would be cool.. I gotta see what my friend wants to do.. I tried to push him into SA-8s or 1508s but he is hung up on doing something completely left field
should show him the videos of them hitting 150 with like 2, and he would have 4 lol

or if you want the shielded, rebadged 4 ohm version they are even cheaper
299-246_s.jpg

Peerless 830586 8" SLS Shielded Woofer | Parts-Express.com
I could not get these to get low at all. The SLS gets down.

Im telling you those MB Quarts are made by RF. The new MB Quarts garbage is by Maxxxonics.
Here are the Apex JR's. They are about 1/2 way down the page.

Speaker Stuff
so what mb quarts are batter....the ones made by fosgate or maxx????

those Apex's look kinda cheap...??? are they worth the money and what kind of power can they take??

so what mb quarts are batter....the ones made by fosgate or maxx????
those Apex's look kinda cheap...??? are they worth the money and what kind of power can they take??
Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Maxxxonics is over rated garbage. They make a handful of amps that do rated power out of the 4 brands they have under their control.

says the Eclipse nut-hugger.
elohel

I guess Bang and Olufsen makes garbage. I guess thats why the XA2000 rated for 150x2@2 does 190x2@2 and I guess thats why this Class D sounds as good as a convention class A/B amp.

Regardless if a product does what it claims and does the power cleanly its a good product. If a company cant backup its ratings or it does it and its a dirty signal its a garbage product. Maxxxonics is the later with a few exceptions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...