if a FI fully loaded is the way to go, then why dont they call come fully loaded...

Im admiting that im right and id rather not go too in depth to teach someone who believes everything they read online/youtube, but to just skim the surface i would hope that you understand that smaller boxes have a larger power handling capability versus larger.

You have to look past picking the woofer size before the enclosure and deciding what results you are lookin for and then deciding which size will produce the results aka the wanted frequency range.

Use whatever size and series that will provide the results you are looking for.

Im assuming youve never heard a PWK designed box.

Im admiting that im right and id rather not go too in depth to teach someone who believes everything they read online/youtube, but to just skim the surface i would hope that you understand that smaller boxes have a larger power handling capability versus larger.
You have to look past picking the woofer size before the enclosure and deciding what results you are lookin for and then deciding which size will produce the results aka the wanted frequency range.

Use whatever size and series that will provide the results you are looking for.

Im assuming youve never heard a PWK designed box.
This is getting epic. You are talking out of your ***. Boxes have power handling? I guess maybe if you poorly construct a box, it DOES have a limit before it gives way and explodes but if you're properly building boxes, that shouldn't matter. Next, The video is not something I read as you claim. It is something you can clearly view and see the results for yourself. There is no trickery. They show you the amount of power being applied, and the SPL. It's simple stuff. It disproves you, so of course you're going to lie, and make up things that you cannot verify.

Actually the sub in the enclosure has power handling based on the enclosure...has nothing to do with the number in the spec sheet...
Thank you your sig couldnt be more right! Im almost sad to say crackhead seems to be a local to me in Southern Illinois... Do you need some home schooling crackhead?

Thank you your sig couldnt be more right! Im almost sad to say crackhead seems to be a local to me in Southern Illinois... Do you need some home schooling crackhead?
Yes I'm waiting on you to enlighten me. You have explained nothing.... and I'm waiting to prove you wrong. Say something of some value instead of throwing childish putdowns... or are you too coward to back yourself up?

So your saying you want me to teach you how to design enclosures? no...
You made a statement now back it up instead of diverting.... unless you can't. It's very simple. I can tell that you're not very smart, but it's time for you to put up or shut up. Anyone that knew what they were talking about would have said something by now. You have not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.