ideas for cheaper great component sets

fosgatefeind
10+ year member

Omaha, Ne
i know there were som ebravox speakers on parts express and i was gonna order 2 sets but when i went to order they were back ordered. any one have some other options? trying to stay under 200$ may have interest in a 3way system but need the crossovers

I heard IA 6.5s are good.
not sure if they are but i got a pair in the mail today that i bought just to try out and see if i like them, if i get them installed soon ill comment how they are

So you went with ia
I havent heard their components and have enjoyed theyre woofers in the past and until i figure out what i want to do with my front stage i figured id give these a shot. Who knows if i like them i may get multiple sets otherwise oh well ill sell them or hold on to them

I havent heard their components and have enjoyed theyre woofers in the past and until i figure out what i want to do with my front stage i figured id give these a shot. Who knows if i like them i may get multiple sets otherwise oh well ill sell them or hold on to them
For the money there good, but to I heard a set in sealed doors and they just sounded a little muddy like it couldn't handle some notes but that's the only timed I heard them but the owner liked them so maybe he set them up to his taste

For the money there good, but to I heard a set in sealed doors and they just sounded a little muddy like it couldn't handle some notes but that's the only timed I heard them but the owner liked them so maybe he set them up to his taste
The set I heard weren't muddy at all. They were lacking a little midbass though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.