Idea for amp setup.

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigred78797
10+ year member

Audiobahn Junkie
Hey guys i was in the middle of planning my setup and came upon a great idea of how to setup my amps.

What im going to do is remove my rear deck and have my amps recessed ( below it ). What i want to know is, is there any way to have the lighted Audiobahn name kind of superimposed on my rear window. I don't want the amps actually facing out the back window.. they will be pretty much out of view but i wanted to know if anybody knew any lighting tricks where i could take the lighted audiobahn symbol from the amp and have it shine on my rear window so that it can be read, but it not being a sticker or graphic.

Right now im reading up on my light physics but if anybody has seen this done or has some experience doing it could you let me know??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.