IDA-X100 user - how to keep XOVER settings?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ghart999
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Have the above HU with the IMPRINT module, so I have the full gamut of XOVER, T/A controls, etc.

When I set the Xovers and store them in as the User 1 profile, all is fine. When I turn off the HU and turn back on the controls are lost as being the default. I can go into User 1 and reload them, but why not be the default? How do I set the controls to be the default?

Thanks all.

Do you lose the settings when you turn the HU off or when you turn your key off? You may not have your constant power and accessory power wired correctly if you're losing settings like that.

That was my first thought. But I doublechecked them and they are fine.

Some setting stay intact like what radio station I was on. I will try to do some T/A and EQ stuff as well as see if that stay intact or not.

I am ghey. I had the batt + of the Imprint module hooked to iginition instead of constant 12V. Since the Xover settings are stored in the Imprint module, they were getting erased. All is good now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.