Id maxes good enough to compete?

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
The will be in a suv hooked up to a hifonics hercules 1500 watts total is that good enough? and if i got 2 amps and ran thme at the full 2000 watts would the be good eenough for that class or would it be better to sell them and try and save up to get 2 brahmas 15' at 3000 watts meaning i would have to run dual alternators

I already know about adire audio.... when I got my id maxes i was debating getting brahams..... but somebody said that this guy hit 156 with 2 idmaxes and a 2000 watt amp...156 is a good number

They get plenty loud to win at local comps, and if you have enough money, at larger I would suspect. nswartly is right, they are SQ oriented subwoofers, and do a very good job of it. ID Max's are efficient, and in lower wattage SPL classes, should do well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.