id max 10s died what to do?

I have a 12 and splaudio said he doesn't carry coils small enough. I contacted someone else also (can't remember who) and the same thing. If anyone can do something for these I'd like to know also.

I know I've seen custom subs using the motors at least once but I'm guessing it's hard to source the right sized coils. That 2.25 was just a rough estimate. I don't have calipers but with a tape measure it's actually smaller.

idmax uses a really tight gaped 2" coil. i have built 1 before, i think im the only person who has. i wanna get some coils made for them looking into now...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I am out of the car audio world the more my ears age. However, I am very much still a hobbyist in the electrical field. With much of my current...
You could get a head unit with a proper subwoofer RCA’s six channel for around 150 these days
Apple Iphone 14 pro MAX 1tb / Sony Playstation 5 New I am selling the Apple Iphone 14 Pro Max 1TB , brand new and original . Text : ‪(612)...
Ive been tuning by ear for over 25 years.. and so far havent let me down yet thankfully :oops:
As long as the subs are close to each other and the signal to is not Inverted on any subs, cancellation is not a big issue with sealed enclosures...

About this thread

slvrado28z

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slvrado28z
midland, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date