I'D cd2 comp horns specs and mid bass

Participant count
  • Participant list

The_garr

Wanted to pick a few brains here, I'm getting back into car audio after a 20 year hiatus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I always loved horns but could never afford them when I was a teenager, I found some cd2 comps but I can't find any specs on these anymore. Was wondering how muc h power do I put to them (given the 109 db not much) and the cross over point? I also need a pair of 61/2 mids to pair these with do You have any suggestions?

One last question, I have an old Rockford 4040 dsm should I just forget this old amp and go with audiocontrols new 4 channel with dsp in one? I'm not to familiar with d class on hi's I always used a/b or a class.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.