IA Flatlyne Review from Andy Jones & Robert Petty

is there any videos of these in action? I'm looking for a loud bout good sounding 15" and i'm stuck between an RD alpha v3 or the flatlyne. let me know what you guys think

******** on you. You should listen before you open your mouth.

Having sat in both Andy and Robert's car with the FL's in there, I'm more than happy to back their statements up. The FL's are absolutely top notch for SQ.

Having sat in both Andy and Robert's car with the FL's in there, I'm more than happy to back their statements up. The FL's are absolutely top notch for SQ.
you ****! i only got to sit in one of there cars...the one that kicked my butt at finals this year... :laughs:

Hmmmm looks like someone is already trying them IB

dscn6416.jpg

dscn6410.jpg

yes, atleast top 3...PHENOMANOL(spelling?) subs
Yessir

Exactly

you sir a stupid, and may i ask...who the fk are you?
Another know-it all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

you ****! i only got to sit in one of there cars...the one that kicked my butt at finals this year... :laughs:
I wanna hear em!

i wants a custom 8"
Thatd be tight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.