IA Death Row 18?

that's a secret //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
really dude..... i was just trying to see what class you would be in. its not like anyone on here really competes FCBC. there are like 3 or ppl but they are not very active

really dude..... i was just trying to see what class you would be in. its not like anyone on here really competes FCBC. there are like 3 or ppl but they are not very active
:/... I was just being funny. so.. yes indeed really at this point. really really. gl with w/e the fuck you plan to run..

wow.

I am very active
and always have a great system, though you hate that I don't appreciate sundown in every comment I make saying i'd rather not run them...

just owned a lot of their proto stuff eventually selling it all off..and i'm not one to run their main easy to obtain stuff.

sigh.

I hate alot of things people say and do I love sundown in every comment what are the last 2 amps I have owned and my current amp 1 clue their not sundown.

i mean i didt think you started competing yet so i wasnt refering to you lol
Very close my basket shipped today my motor ships friday so in the next 3 weeks expect to see some numbers from the burban 10k and 2-18's hope the nightshades can take it til I get my new subs.

and always have a great system, though you hate that I don't appreciate sundown in every comment I make saying i'd rather not run them...
just owned a lot of their proto stuff eventually selling it all off..and i'm not one to run their main easy to obtain stuff.

sigh.
i like sundown and have owned sundown equipment ONLY because i got it a really good price, but choose not to run it due to the it being to expensive for my blood...... yes call me cheap, i know they make good stuff, but theres to much out there for me to pay that much when other companys have really good equipment at 1/2 the price. just my .2.....

Very close my basket shipped today my motor ships friday so in the next 3 weeks expect to see some numbers from the burban 10k and 2-18's hope the nightshades can take it til I get my new subs.
d@mn it i wanted that night shade lol.... theres a guy in TN that has a NS V218 and i think hes wants to trade....maybe but im not sure. im not making any sort of drive until he says yes he wants to trade. thats way to far to drive and meet him then he not want to trade.

d@mn it i wanted that night shade lol.... theres a guy in TN that has a NS V218 and i think hes wants to trade....maybe but im not sure. im not making any sort of drive until he says yes he wants to trade. thats way to far to drive and meet him then he not want to trade.
Tell you what give me his info I will go buy it. I need a backup

F*ck that...... lol....

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

if he ends up not wanting to trade then i will lol

just looked at fcbc site.. wtf happened to 10-22-11 Josh Newton 155.97 2011??? where'd he go? lol

seen some guys name I never heard of with newer record. I need to get out to these events more.

You need to go to a single 4" coiled sub if moving back to a single 18
why is that? i know the 4" coil will hold more power. but after rise/voltage drop, more and likely i wont be seeing 3500 watts at any rate....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.