IA Death Row 18?

Tbe treo ssx shouod be a 4" coiled sub hopefully its a dual 1 I still am against this decision
i went and looked. the Treo is a 4in coil.

Why? i have my personal reasons why i would like to go back to 1 18" other the not being happy with scores?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

ssx will do it.. i wouldn't on row.. that's just me.
so you say no on the Death Penalty 21?

has the treo ever been reconed or a different size? the 18" woofer has a larger motor than the 12" and 15" if I recall..

had a guy try to sell someone an 18 like that once that I knew.. using a smaller motor from the ssx line a long while back.. can't remember who though.

Now thats only if its not a 12" version motor that has been reconed to an 18 theres a lot of those floating around
that was it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

Oh and my reasons are more than just the score as well more coils more motor force less chance of an issue.
Yea i never said i would buy that for sure tho. and yea i understand more coils & motor force thing. thats why im looking around. like i put on face book i may just build a 18.... sort of..

I got a Dc Level 5 18 with PSI Recone..Fresh, and it is a monster in this 6 cu box.. running off a dd M3
why did you get rid of your other stuff?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

The Treo is 75 pounds, a freakin beast, missing dust cap but perfect working condition.
ok...

price shipped to 42718?

why did you get rid of your other stuff? 

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

ok...

price shipped to 42718?
I Didnt..well my sp4 caught on fire, **** lead caught a short and caught the spider on fire..so i traded the motor for a dd 9515, and then traded it for a dc level 5 18, and i got a hdc4 15, so thats what im running for now..well its what i will be running.

what did you do with the level 5 then? or are you running it now and then switching to the 15?
no i just traded the dd for it, so i can have it as a bargain tool lol. i cant fit that in a g6..im running the hdc4

D1 or D2? how much for it shipped to 42718?
D .7

Would cost around $65 to ship so I would like to get $400 shipped. I ran it off a 3800.1 for a week with no issues. It gets extremely loud and moves a ton of air! Cone area is king! I know someone that has a extra re cone for it also if you would like to have a extra re cone on hand. 669.99 new plus $200 for the re cone with the options on it.

D .7
Would cost around $65 to ship so I would like to get $400 shipped. I ran it off a 3800.1 for a week with no issues. It gets extremely loud and moves a ton of air! Cone area is king! I know someone that has a extra re cone for it also if you would like to have a extra re cone on hand. 669.99 new plus $200 for the re cone with the options on it.
Ive been wanting to try one these lol.... If i can sell these 15s i may get it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.