IA Death Row 18?

Well sell those 15's!!! Let me know it is just sitting in my garage
im working on it lol... theres a guy that wants to buy both and another who wants to buy 1. i wouldnt mind selling 1 of them and building the other 15 into a 18" that can handle 3500rms. But if the other guy buys both then im going to probly buy your DP

No it has the triple stacked motor. Better in my opinion but that is just me.
reasoning? theoretically the newer model improved on everything over the old by a large amount and thus why they went with it.

still, the old is no push over, I just wondered why you though it was better.

I don't know if its better or not i have heard both and liked mine better. maybe its the upgraded coil and soft parts that I am hearing the difference from the stock one I heard. Maybe its the box it was in. IDK but I thought mine sounded better and was louder. I like that the old motor is triple stacked vs double stacked. I thought a bigger motor = more motor force but hell I don't know.

I don't know if its better or not i have heard both and liked mine better. maybe its the upgraded coil and soft parts that I am hearing the difference from the stock one I heard. Maybe its the box it was in. IDK but I thought mine sounded better and was louder. I like that the old motor is triple stacked vs double stacked. I thought a bigger motor = more motor force but hell I don't know.
Damned T/S specs! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lol.

Gowdy may get yours if the price is right either version/model is a beastly sub. I do know the older version is a lot easier to find a match too for what it matters. that's always good should he decide he wants more than 1 later on.

Gowdy, you compete in FCBC?

Damned T/S specs! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lol.
Gowdy may get yours if the price is right either version/model is a beastly sub. I do know the older version is a lot easier to find a match too for what it matters. that's always good should he decide he wants more than 1 later on.

Gowdy, you compete in FCBC?
yea i compete in FCBC....

also im not worried about finding another one if i get it. theres not enough space in my blazer for 2 of them S.O.B.'s lol

yea i compete in FCBC....
also im not worried about finding another one if i get it. theres not enough space in my blazer for 2 of them S.O.B.'s lol
Looking forward to trying it out this year... if I ever get around to it.

lol... its a bit this year. theres a few new faces that i dont reconize. what are you running
that's a secret //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.