IA Death Row 18?

why is that? i know the 4" coil will hold more power. but after rise/voltage drop, more and likely i wont be seeing 3500 watts at any rate....
Larger coil more motor strength those fwctors alone will help negate some of the cone loss.

just looked at fcbc site.. wtf happened to 10-22-11 Josh Newton 155.97 2011??? where'd he go? lol
seen some guys name I never heard of with newer record. I need to get out to these events more.
chris vincents probly the name your talking about. Yeah he did like 157 or 158 average(floor, dash & seat). he did like a 159.8 in the floor, like a 158.7 on the dash then a 156 or more at the headrest... its pretty loud

Larger coil more motor strength those fwctors alone will help negate some of the cone loss.
i see. i really dont understand the whole 4" coil thing i didnt know it made a difference in motor force..

newton better make a comeback, one of the few rides I sat in and enjoyed lol.
the new guys is to loud to enjoy, its sounds good but kind hurts lol

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Most of the 4" COILED SUBS HAVE A MUCH STRONGER MOTOR NOT ALL though the mtx 9500 is a very weak 4" coiled sub
i thought the 9500 were pretty beast

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

text me when your ready 803-497-4754
what do you mean?

[quote name='JL Audio']more surface ^_^ blah.[/QUOTE]

.....?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

@\-BenBen\-;

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.