IA 20.1 vs soundqubed 2200.1

Lol who's hating? I was just saying I can get more power and not be a cheap amp for 800. I see Sundown 3500s for sale cheaper then that all time for example. One of my friend is selling a American Bass 500.1 for 750. I never said IA was bad or nothing, IA makes great equipment. Im even debating getting either a IA DP 21" or IA Judge 21".....
But yep I'm poor, if that's what you call not wanting to spend a bunch on a audio, but just bought a new SUV for my wife. I can live with being poor and in poverty lol
I see used 20.1's go for cheaper as well. I believe the issue is you are compare a new product to a used product, in that case the used product should always be cheaper.

I see used 20.1's go for cheaper as well. I believe the issue is you are compare a new product to a used product, in that case the used product should always be cheaper.
Perhaps... I think I should have been more thorough

Also i was not bashing IA by anymeans. IA makes awesome equipment, just kind of outside what i want to spend. No im not poor like the assumption the guy made above. I just dont like spending heavy cash on my Audio hobby, when i have a wife and kid. if i were single and no kid i would spend more money lol

Also i was not bashing IA by anymeans. IA makes awesome equipment, just kind of outside what i want to spend. No im not poor like the assumption the guy made above. I just dont like spending heavy cash on my Audio hobby, when i have a wife and kid. if i were single and no kid i would spend more money lol
No problem. It's not a big deal....just saying the comparison wasn't fair....of new vs used....Nothing wrong with a man putting his wife and kids first! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Used of course... Ive seen M5's on FB go for lil over 1k.. M3b and c's can be had for rd 550 used all day...
M4a amps are always 1k -1200 used. The m5 is just the m4a again. What is different about the m4a and m5? ALSO, you are comparing used amps to new amps. Used 20.1 amps go for 400-450. So your claim is invalid

M4a amps are always 1k -1200 used. The m5 is just the m4a again. What is different about the m4a and m5? ALSO, you are comparing used amps to new amps. Used 20.1 amps go for 400-450. So your claim is invalid
Shop around more m4a's used do no fetch 1200 bucks used... M3c just bought for 550 split ship... Most be looking at asking price and not selling price.... IA is quality that's not what I am saying I just dnt see 800 bucks worth of amp in the 20.1 sry....

M4a - 7000@14v

M4b - 5000@14v

M5 - 7700@14v

I see a difference.... However small...

Shop around more m4a's used do no fetch 1200 bucks used... M3c just bought for 550 split ship... Most be looking at asking price and not selling price.... IA is quality that's not what I am saying I just dnt see 800 bucks worth of amp in the 20.1 sry....
M4a - 7000@14v

M4b - 5000@14v

M5 - 7700@14v

I see a difference.... However small...
And how much is a new dd m5? Or any of the amps you are somehow comparing to the 20.1? Go ahead. Call dd and ask. I can tell you it's not even close to 800, more like double that.

You are still comparing new to used. That's stupid

Only change i suggest is this

Maybe its just in my head but i feel by taking the word audio out of the sticker i will draw less attention to car hoppers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JoshC

10+ year member
The Taco MASTA
JoshC
Houston, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date