IA 20.1 vs soundqubed 2200.1

Once sale ends best look else where cause IA thinks that badge is solid gold and prices reflect it also... No BS I never see anyone running them be it subs or amps I mean $800 bucks for a 20.1 heck B2 is laughing at those inflated prices......
I run a ia20.1 and love it best 800 I spent on my setup. That's just me though. And at the sale price they are well worth it. I'll be hopping on b2s nuts soon I hope?

I run a ia20.1 and love it best 800 I spent on my setup. That's just me though. And at the sale price they are well worth it. I'll be hopping on b2s nuts soon I hope?
Nothing against the 20.1 but for 800 bucks Id be rocking a ddm4a for example.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Once sale ends best look else where cause IA thinks that badge is solid gold and prices reflect it also... No BS I never see anyone running them be it subs or amps I mean $800 bucks for a 20.1 heck B2 is laughing at those inflated prices......

Was like 100 out of pocket after trading in some gear I no longer use.

Going to be tough getting it under the seat, well see where it ends up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing against the 20.1 but for 800 bucks Id be rocking a ddm4a for example.....
why the hell would some one spend 800 on a 2k rate(does 2500 i think though). Not saying the IA is not good, but damn it man. I could have made a long list of amps to get with 800. For that i would have Got the SQ4500, BC5500, DDm4a, Sundown 4000(im sure i could get one for 800), American Bass 500.1 or 750.1.

I could probably find a Blown DB Drive Pd2000, get it fixed correctly and it may out perform the IA. Maybe not efficiency wise but those DB Platinum 2ks make some power for sure...

Ill just stick with my Ta1.3k though lol

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

20.1 I assume??? What all did u trade in for it?????
Probably the deed to his house

Its 575 at the sale price. They can be strapped to an unlimited amount of mirror amps. The protect circuit is second to none. It can be wired stupid low daily if you have the electrical to support. And they clamp around 3200~ after rise and voltage drop. Say what you want they are a steal at the sale price. They are even better if you have trade ins thru vertex. I bet the op doesn't sell that amp anytime soon.

Its 575 at the sale price. They can be strapped to an unlimited amount of mirror amps. The protect circuit is second to none. It can be wired stupid low daily if you have the electrical to support. And they clamp around 3200~ after rise and voltage drop. Say what you want they are a steal at the sale price. They are even better if you have trade ins thru vertex. I bet the op doesn't sell that amp anytime soon.
no at 575 thats a good deal..... 800 regardless is to me not a good deal. For 800 id take the M4a over it no offense, we all know what its capable of. The IA is a beast amp no dout though

no at 575 thats a good deal..... 800 regardless is to me not a good deal. For 800 id take the M4a over it no offense, we all know what its capable of. The IA is a beast amp no dout though
Good luck finding a M4A in good shape for $800. I think you mean a used M4

I didn't really pay 8. I had hella trade in credits but I did pay out at the 800 mark. Out of pocket 800 no I would go with something used or a Brazilian of much higher rating. But for the sale price I don't see many better. I bet you though if you swapped your 3k for a IA you would not only see a improvement but your voltage would be more stable.

I didn't really pay 8. I had hella trade in credits but I did pay out at the 800 mark. Out of pocket 800 no I would go with something used or a Brazilian of much higher rating. But for the sale price I don't see many better. I bet you though if you swapped your 3k for a IA you would not only see a improvement but your voltage would be more stable.
That's what I can get the M2 for, IAs sale price

That's not bad at all. You just need to become a dealer and start hooking us forum guys up with dd. We could change ca.com's name to dd nation forums and you could be the admin. Any none dd talk is immediately and permanently bannable.

i mean my 3k does good for the money and not to bad on electrical really, but im sure the IA would be better

That's not bad at all. You just need to become a dealer and start hooking us forum guys up with dd. We could change ca.com's name to dd nation forums and you could be the admin. Any none dd talk is immediately and permanently bannable.
So im not the only one who got that idea lol

Honestly i wanted to go DD, but this way its one trip to the post office and his offers were much better then i expected them to be. When you take the cost out of it IA seems to be in the same league as DD so im sure i will like it. Deff be a huge jump from my aq1200.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JoshC

10+ year member
The Taco MASTA
JoshC
Houston, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date