I want SPL what subs should i get?

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish in SPL and what you're trying to accomplish for a daily setup. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Building for SPL is easy, as it's just box after box. It's the testing and tuning that takes foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

When I went to set the our first record way back in the day I tested close 5 enclosure each day sat/sun for a month to ensure we had it right haha...still wasn't happy. Now it seems more about shoving as much power as they can get into a setup and not so much about building your wall 30 times over.

When I went to set the our first record way back in the day I tested close 5 enclosure each day sat/sun for a month to ensure we had it right haha...still wasn't happy. Now it seems more about shoving as much power as they can get into a setup and not so much about building your wall 30 times over.
It's a little of both for me.

I don't have much power right now, so I'm testing where more power gets me first before I rebuild. I like to max out my equipment before building another enclosure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That doesn't mean I haven't built a ton of enclosures, because I have. lol. I got about 10 in my garage right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.