I want SPL what subs should i get?

I actually just tried to find his record, but unfortunately his official World Finals score was only 58.5. Not too shabby for a pair of cheap Chinese woofers, but not the 60 I claimed either.

I gues Kicker really is better since he doesn't have an oficial 60.

Orly?
Surely he has a world record with that, link please?
USACi site is being a bish. The WR is actually only 56.xx or something. You have to pay extra for a WR run so not everybody does them. I guess he's just content with a world title and the knowledge that he's the loudest in the world. Lol.

There's ppl out there putting up some big numbers with square kickers. Just saying.... AQ is nothing special, Chinese made DD clones with inferior softparts. I'd expect if a Kicker spider failed they would at least honor their warranty..... that being said I wouldn't use either, but if you concentrate more in building a proper box, either should do about the same.

That should have been the first and only post in this thread, but fanboys will be nuthuggers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.