i want more bass

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ouch, that one was almost painful.

Come on man, give us something to work with. What vehicle, what subs, what amp, what's your electrical, how's the enclosure, what you had for dinner, some kind of info.

sorry i have been trying to get awnsers all night. i have a 2002 tacoma extended cab 2 door i did my first install i installed a 5*7 kicker component system i hooked it up to a old school 50 two way rockford. the sub is a mclass memphis 12 and its a good sub in a sealed box for what i paid i hooked it up to a punch 250 two way i bridged it a 4 ohms and hooked it to a Rockford cap. my wiring job was pretty good i bought two wiring kits. my head unit is a double din jvc, i ran everything under the carpet and the amps are under my seat(i had to work with the room i had. i was thinking about adding one or two subs and getting a bigger amp and another component system. do you have any suggestions.

sorry i have been trying to get awnsers all night. i have a 2002 tacoma extended cab 2 door i did my first install i installed a 5*7 kicker component system i hooked it up to a old school 50 two way rockford. the sub is a mclass memphis 12 and its a good sub in a sealed box for what i paid i hooked it up to a punch 250 two way i bridged it a 4 ohms and hooked it to a Rockford cap. my wiring job was pretty good i bought two wiring kits. my head unit is a double din jvc, i ran everything under the carpet and the amps are under my seat(i had to work with the room i had. i was thinking about adding one or two subs and getting a bigger amp and another component system. do you have any suggestions.

You should slow down with the thread creation there fyi just make a single thread and bump it if you want a more focused and helpful answer on this forum.

Your going for loudness? Sound Quality? or both? How much space are you willing to give up? A setup can only get as loud as the space you want to give up.

Also capacitors are useless garbage that belongs only in the trash take it out and add a 2nd battery, upgrade the big 3 with all 0 guage if you really want to go balls to the wall with your bass.

Mods, just close this thread as I've already started helping him in the other. I'll flag this thread to get their attention.

should slow down with the thread creation there fyi just make a single thread and bump it if you want a more focused answer on this forum.
Your going for loudness? Sound Quality? or both? How much space are you willing to give up? A setup can only get as loud as the space you want to give up.

Also capacitors are useless garbage that belongs only in the trash take it out and add a 2nd battery, upgrade the big 3 with all 0 guage if you really want to go balls two the wall with your bass.
well i like both quality and loud and i would like to have two passengers so i can give up one seat for a couple of subs what would you recomend for two loud subs that hit hard and deep and a amp that will power them im willing to spend upwards of 700. and thanks for the tip about caps.

well i like both quality and loud and i would like to have two passengers so i can give up one seat for a couple of subs what would you recomend for two loud subs that hit hard and deep and a amp that will power them im willing to spend upwards of 700. and thanks for the tip about caps.
Skar audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.