i want 4 LOUD speakers 900.00 budget

if you just want loud then emience.... cheap ghetto loud.

also get a 4 channel amp with a 24/db crossover

alpha 6c are the 6" 4 ohm car versions.....

and any super tweet that fits in your car...

on the other hand like you want: the more expensive speakers with good sq have a nice warm natural sound..:you dont like that. find a good set that have review of being aggressive and (not sure how to put it but) "full of impact".

spend about 300 up front 100 on the rear and 300 on the amp... + wiring...

jl 450/4? 125 watts for the comps and like what 25 for the rear?

or find an amp with a 24/db slop x-over (less bass less fexing louder to a point)

in my opinion my jbl gti were very dynamic and bass heavy & very good sounding warm feeling...

my other truck has the aa poly mids and i love them a hell of a lot more on how they sound.

its all user specific so go listen to some at a shop.

if you want to do it right go 3 way. if you want it loud'er then go with a custom active 3 way..

When I think loud, I think Eminence. Most of us Florida boys' rock them. They are pro-audio guitar cabinet speakers fitted into cars. They get very very loud and can be heard crystal clear from hundreds of feet away. I've heard lyrics to a song from over 1/4 mile away from my buddies Lincoln back in the day. Match a few of those with a few of Pyramid's TW series tweeters and your in for a hurtin!
Meh

And my ipod connected to the hu, forget about it, every song sounds like its on half volume.

You can also adjust the volume of the songs on your Ipod. Go to Itunes and raise the volume of the songs, sync, and you are done. I did this when turned my gain down on my amp to get rid of noise from my processor.

You can also adjust the volume of the songs on your Ipod. Go to Itunes and raise the volume of the songs, sync, and you are done. I did this when turned my gain down on my amp to get rid of noise from my processor.
Nice, will try that later today.

Also, the ipod connector that i got is the fm crap thing that connects into the cigarette lighter. When i was deciding whether to connect it directly to the back of the Alpine HU or go with the lighter connection, the guy at the audio shop couldnt guarantee that it would sound any better. So i spent the 20 bucks instead of the 100 bucks. I guess you get what you pay for.

Also, the ipod connector that i got is the fm crap thing that connects into the cigarette lighter. When i was deciding whether to connect it directly to the back of the Alpine HU or go with the lighter connection, the guy at the audio shop couldnt guarantee that it would sound any better. So i spent the 20 bucks instead of the 100 bucks. I guess you get what you pay for.
That guy is an idiot! Hard wired will sound better every time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.