i want 4 LOUD speakers 900.00 budget

You want loud and got a big budget get horns, image dynamics horns and some nice 6.5's like some id chamelons, re xxx mids, aa polymids, dd 6.5 lt's, or maybe something made by morel or dayton. I wouldn't waste that money on rear fill as rear fill is stupid.

You want loud and got a big budget get horns, image dynamics horns and some nice 6.5's like some id chamelons, re xxx mids, aa polymids, dd 6.5 lt's, or maybe something made by morel or dayton. I wouldn't waste that money on rear fill as rear fill is stupid.
I likes me some rear fill and i am stupid

in the pillar that you seatbelt is mounted to. point them towards the front seats.
*note: imaging might be off but i doubt you will be able to notice.

or maybe just attatch them around my neck pointed up

thats sarcasm, you were joking right?

Hey I have a set of Rainbow Germaniums for sale. They are brand new, never used. I bought them but now am a little short on money and they need to go. Let me know if you are interested.

where's vj to recommend the supertweetahs
right here.

to the original poster. if your ghetto like me, (i notice ur in florida lol) get some Eminence alpha 6a and eminence apt80 supertweeters LOL

(seriously, i have 8 of each)

where in florida are u?

mids- 30 each

tweets = 20 each

theyre LOUD AS HELL

ghetto people think they sound good (me)

SQ people dont. different tastes for differnt peoplez

Hey I have a set of Rainbow Germaniums for sale. They are brand new, never used. I bought them but now am a little short on money and they need to go. Let me know if you are interested.

price and specs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.