i want 4 LOUD speakers 900.00 budget

i dont know, i just kind of felt like doing something new and seeing how it worked out.
Your not even amping what you have, but they aren't loud enough so you want something new? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Misunderstanding.

the front components are biamped. The rear stage is running of the head unit. I believe because maybe its too much power for the rear speakers. Basically the front components need like 125 or so watts each to sound good and thats too much power for the rears so i cant really amplify the front and rears which is what i want to do. My amp is probably a little overrated at 100X 4 since its not "top quality" I'd have to get a true power 125+ X 4 amp to satisfy all 4 speakers. A quality amp like that will cost probably around 300.00.

So my thinking is that if i am going to spend the time and money getting a new amp, why not try something new. Get myself 4 speakers that will thrive on around 125 watts of power and see how it sounds. Like i said earlier, the loudest highs (and favorite) i had was with 4 low quality speakers being amped by a 75X4 Sony amp.

When I think loud, I think Eminence. Most of us Florida boys' rock them. They are pro-audio guitar cabinet speakers fitted into cars. They get very very loud and can be heard crystal clear from hundreds of feet away. I've heard lyrics to a song from over 1/4 mile away from my buddies Lincoln back in the day. Match a few of those with a few of Pyramid's TW series tweeters and your in for a hurtin!

Simple and cheap loud: 4 Pioneer REV coax's and any 4 channel amp that does around 75x4. I run them for rear fill and they get LOUD and stay clean.

I run the AA poly mids/Vifa tweets up front and with the rear fill on and cranked up it's STUPID loud, but very clean and full sounding. You can listen at that volume for long periods of time, but that leads to LOTS of ringing in the ears. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Simple and cheap loud: 4 Pioneer REV coax's and any 4 channel amp that does around 75x4. I run them for rear fill and they get LOUD and stay clean.
I run the AA poly mids/Vifa tweets up front and with the rear fill on and cranked up it's STUPID loud, but very clean and full sounding. You can listen at that volume for long periods of time, but that leads to LOTS of ringing in the ears. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Thats pretty much the same kind of setup i already have except i have a 100X 4 amp and MB quarts.

Im not saying my syst. aint loud, i just want the loudest. Whether or not its cheap or not. Cheap is better but i'll spend the money if i have to.

I've got some JL XR's up front. I really enjoy them. Im not gonna say they are the best out there. The midbass is sharp and very detailed but it probably not overly powerful, but the tweeters are the loudest I have heard at 105rms per speaker. I step out of my car after about 15 minutes of driving and I cant hear for crap. They are also very detailed and can get kind of harsh at times. Exactly how I like my sound. I would imagine a system sounding awesome with some XR coaxils for your rear fill also.

When I think loud, I think Eminence. Most of us Florida boys' rock them. They are pro-audio guitar cabinet speakers fitted into cars. They get very very loud and can be heard crystal clear from hundreds of feet away. I've heard lyrics to a song from over 1/4 mile away from my buddies Lincoln back in the day. Match a few of those with a few of Pyramid's TW series tweeters and your in for a hurtin!
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.