I want 150 in a trunk car...no walls

hurricanes0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cleveland
Well i got prob 5-6 cubes max to work with....a vfl 400.1 and strong electrical...what do i need to hit 150 db's and use for daily. As long as it can play music im happy doenst have to sound great just decent, i want loud. Please let me know what i should do, i have 06 xxx's now and they arent as loud as i thought thye would be but **** do they get low and sound good, but i guess i want spl more the sql

I'm "guessing" that you'd want them firing forward and sealed off from the trunk, pseudo walled. Assuming your rear seat folds down....

You looking at a single or dual sub set up?

I'm tryin to do the same with an '01 Accord. Gonna be tougher for me, I have a semi decent electrical. Are you going to do a legal score? As in vehicle off or are you trying to do car on, windows down or doors open. It'll be much easier that way, but im tryin to go the tougher route. Also, its gonna take LOTS of testing. hope you got a TL handy.

idc about competing i want a loud as hell daily driver that does near or above a 150, yea my rear seat flips down, id rather do a dual sub setup but if a single is gonan feel and sound louder then ill do that

no because if that was the case then my mustang is louder then everyone i know with 1 solo x 12, and i swapped taht out for 2 xxx's, i just want a loud daily driver that does near a 50, anyone have any ideas on subs and maybe a box design

are you just doing this to be cool to your friends? like mine is louder than yours?
sounds like one.

loud daily 150 on music? hmm... maybe go listen to a system that does 50s on music and you might want to reconsider.

well i have ideas of what to use but im not sure what would be the loudest, i was thinking hd3 15's but dunno bout space, or possibly 2 solo x 12's since i ran 1 in the mustang and pulled a 147.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.