I think My subwoofer is messing up my window wipers.

Participant count
  • Participant list

leffi

CarAudio.com Newbie
norway
Recently my window wipers have been acting strange, when i play loud and my whole car shakes the window wipers work fine, but as soon as i turn the music down or stop the car they start going max speed and i cant shut them off or change the speed they are going, they just randomly stop and then dont work anymore until i play loud music so the car shakes again. I have a 2009 passat, all help would be sppreciated if sny of you have encountered this problem yourself. Ive alredy checked and the fuse doesnt blow and i have swapped relays for the window wipers from a parts car i have and that did not help either.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
Open screw holes sound like a little muffler, loose box panels sound like a massager on a wooden table.
You can add a passive x-over between the HK harness and Logic sub. Just know that an inline passive will also affect the HK sub's frequency curve...

About this thread

leffi

CarAudio.com Newbie
leffi
norway
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from