i ported my box but the bass isnt as loud now did i do it wrong

Here's an idea. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Remove the rear seats and wall the six Kicker Comp 12"s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Honestly this would be the best option. But you don't have the skillz to build a simple ported box much less a wall.

because every time you guys try to help me it involes buying expensive ****
dude, seriously? whaddafuk. Just sell all your subs but 2 of them. Build a new box to spec and ported to 32hz. Done. You're seriously pulling a tim tebow and tucking your head in and running into a fucking brick wall here. Maybe you should read and listen to what people have to say before you waste more money.

ok well not all the time you tell me to buy expensive things yea i wish i did know how to built a wall but i dont i dont kow how to build boxes either noones ever showed me i bet i could if i watched someone for a long time

my plan is to just use the kicker comps until next summer then i should still have the rd ill get something big and expensive subwoofers

ok well not all the time you tell me to buy expensive things yea i wish i did know how to built a wall but i dont i dont kow how to build boxes either noones ever showed me i bet i could if i watched someone for a long time
my plan is to just use the kicker comps until next summer then i should still have the rd ill get something big and expensive subwoofers

Building a wall is a big task, and practically unheard of for any first timer. Building your own, 2 12" box is feasible, however, and it can end up being REALLY good if you take your time.

There really is nothing wrong with using what you've already got - I'm all for getting the most out of everything. The problem is, you don't know how to use what you do have, and when it does come time ot buy "Big and expensive subwoofers," you're going to be pissing more money away.

[/indent]

Because you know jack **** about running a stereo system, and the advice from every single member here goes in one ear and out the other with you. You're seriously the stupidest person that I've ever seen on a forum. You start threads asking for help, and then completely ignore the help given and instead substitute your own idea in. How old are you? Even if you're thirty, I say to log out of this site and never come back until you wisen up a little bit and realize that people here are actually more knowledgeable than you.
MorKock, Listen to this man, he knows what hes talking about.

Point being morkock, your an idiot troll.

Must of missed it, suk'n fux. I didnt understand any of it.. I
You say you are my wingman, but i uh,....im just not so sure about that anymore. Time to let you go from being one of my niggas. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

come to GA. Ill build ya a wall. Buy me a burger and a 6 pack and we will call it even.

If it means you will stop making these dumb threads im all for it

what the hell happend i have a box it was sealed it holds six 12s and each sub in the box is seperatly sealed in a 1 foot cube so i ported each cube six of them with 2d 4L ports
so i thought the would make it 39herts

wtf happend because its not as loud as it was when it was sealed its like so soft now its gay
mother'****ing dumbass lol

**** dude you do retarded ish constantly lol

You say you are my wingman, but i uh,....im just not so sure about that anymore. Time to let you go from being one of my niggas. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
what the fuxor? cause brotha cant speak english?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.