I need wire! Has anyone used this stuff...

So I need 50ft. of some 0 gauge... Been looking around, honestly being cheap, but I came across this stuff, wondering if anyone has used it. Heard it is very close to 0 gauge. I dont care if its CCA or OFC, just need some wire, my system is not beastly enough for it to matter.
Buy.com - METRA Raptor Battery Cable

Also, anyone know where I can pick up a (0 gauge) fused distribution block that splits into 2 (0 gauge) outs.
the raptor products are actually alright, i use there ring terminals and have used some 8 gauge before looks ok to me but that was 8 gauge

I got all Knu now they have great customer service. They sent me 4g once on accident and i emailed them and they sent me the 1/0 + free terminals + shirt + I kept the 4g. I like

That is where you are wrong... Thicker wire is used to transfer current over a greater length more effectively then smaller gauge wire can do to resistance... So cutting off a little at the end doesnt matter since it has already done it's job by the time it reaches the amp...
This is wrong... Considering you are cutting the ends you are loosing the purpose of that extra wire inside the jacket... Having to cut part of the wire is cutting the flow of electricity as it enters the wire, so it doesnt matter that the wire inside the jacket is has more strands...

The knu kca wire is great wire unless you plan on running several thousand watts of power. I will be using it on my big3 as we did on my friends s-10.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.