I need help wiring a MLA module??

Participant count
  • Participant list

HI-C
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Las Vegas
Hello l have a 2009 Cadillac cts that I'm trying to install a module that splice into the ECM fuse wiring. I called the guy and he had sent me a diagram that said the ECM wire was red / white and was the only HOT wires behind the fuse box in the rear. I checked out all the wires with a dmm and all the wires are red / white and Hot! I need help to get all the juice from my Dc Alt thanks for your help:)

This what i found on that vehicle ....

Have fun doing this car. I got information directly from DEI about this vehicle. Out of all the cars that installers call their tech support about, the CTS is the most problematic. They are not difficult in themselves, but many BCM issues. I just did one a couple weeks ago and the car was just freaking out with all sorts of code trips and stuff. Just be prepared to run into some problems! Good luck...

Big Al

Did you install a module and alt in the CTS you worked on? If so what codes was showing, and was they serious? Did you guys get the install up and going?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.