I need box quotes

playboyclic
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alright, i'm in need of a new box. i'm trying something different. i'm going with some cheap audiopipe subs (TS-V10); just cuz i heard them and they didn't sound bad, and my buddy owns a shop that sells them. anyways....i'm going with 6 10's for the back of my grand cherokee. i don't know if i want to do sealed or ported, i just wanna get some ideas and prices. i'm located in freeport, illinois (about 2 hours west of chicago) if there's anyone in or close to that area that can build me a box. let me know if u need any more info. thanks

the amp is a hifonics bxi1606d. i'm not sure on space requirements. it's a jeep grand cherokee. um, the last box i had was 38x26x14 and that fit in there pretty well. so i guess, that's pretty much what i'm working with. it could be much taller than 14" but i'm not too sure i'd wanna go bigger than 38"x26".

PM me with what you're thinking. I'm in Indy and the shipping for those subs would be ridiculous otherwise.
i'm not looking for the subs. i'm looking for a box. but anyways...i'm not looking to spend an assload of money. if i don't find something for a decent price, i'll just buy prefab until it warms up enough for me to build my own

oh, yeah, i know. that's why i'm looking for quotes just to get an idea of about wut i'll be paying. and if it's too much then i'll just wait.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.