I need an awesome system what do i get?

dtpbass
10+ year member

Texas
Hi plp, I need a system that will puond hard enough to make everyone think there is an earthquake. I need compitition quality for car shows.what do you suggest? If u have any suggetsions or opinions or just any comment plz let me know.i am open to any ideas including how to setup but plz make sure u know what u r talking about if yur gonna post cuz i dont want to end up buying low quality crap.thanx for the help everyone plz let me know what to get.

Oh sry bout that i was in a hurry. i have a 1997 saturn sl2. money doesnt matter right now, i just wanna know what to get then maybe i will worry bout price. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif income tax came in. ty for yur reply boomzabit. plz let me know

No wonder noone is replying.

¨I have car X, unlimited budget, and I want earthquake loud!! Oh, how much for your used equipment?¨

WTF? If money is no object, just go and buy Solobaric L7s from Kicker.

Dual IA DP 15s

An IA 20.1 attached to each

Rainbow Reference components + Extremis 6 midbass drivers

Zapco component amps

300 square feet of dynamat extreme (Why not?)

6 cans of chrome spray paint for +9db

professional installation

Grand total of about $13000+, but it´s guaranteed to be loud as hell.

if ur all for show, why not just get as many JL 13w7's and 1000/1 amps as possible

put them in fancy boxes and ur set.

ppl know JL

ppl know W7 = the sh!t

u can go with DD or something like that for ultimate loudness, but then the common folk wont know wat that is and might think its some cheapo brand they never heard of.

I suggest you just hang around here for a while and learn what YOU consider the best. Its your show car and your money, do the legwork and make the decision yourself. A couple hours here with the search button would give you more info than making this post ever will.

ok well i dont have unlimited funds i just said it doesnt matter right now.but the lower the price the better, i would much rather buy something cheap then go to the dealer and get a suker deal on equipment i could get cheaper elswhere.and concerning the L7 i didnt ask for me i asked for my friend. he is looking into getting 2 of them. but i might just end up selling him mine. dunno yet.and ty audioholic for yur suggestion,but i dont realy have that kind of time.time is a very precious thing to me and i cant use it on being on the net all the time.but ty for the info i appreciate all yalls input even if it is bad i need all the help posible.now H Dave i know bout jl w7 and i know they awesome i use to have a pair. but i was just wondering if there is anything better? i dont need something that everyone knows about or that is realy popular or nice looking i just need something that pounds enough to make my eyeballs come out of their soccets and st the same time isnt going to break or get fried after very little use. (bottom line i need something that hits hard and has endurance and wont break). i am open for amp suggestions to, and setup ect. plz leme know plp keep the input flowing. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION!

-you need something that most people don't know about

-you need something that is going to pound relentlessly

-you need something that has endurance

YOU NEED TWO DD (DIGITAL DESIGNS) 9515'S (9500 series). I guarantee you if you can cop two of them and get the right enclosure/installation you will be more than satisfied (spl wise) and probably end up shattering a few windows.

No wonder noone is replying.
¨I have car X, unlimited budget, and I want earthquake loud!! Oh, how much for your used equipment?¨

WTF? If money is no object, just go and buy Solobaric L7s from Kicker.

Dual IA DP 15s

An IA 20.1 attached to each

Rainbow Reference components + Extremis 6 midbass drivers

Zapco component amps

300 square feet of dynamat extreme (Why not?)

6 cans of chrome spray paint for +9db

professional installation

Grand total of about $13000+, but it´s guaranteed to be loud as hell.
i think a mcintosh h/u

rainbow ref comps

c2k amps perhaps two 4k's

zapco processing

maybe remove the rear seat and replace it with 16 W7 13"s after all you have to have JL if you want to make a statement to everyone in town.

ntense702 how much will these run me and where can i get em? also do u have specs by any chance? i dont have very much room in the trunk.thnx for input and same to everyone else keep it coming plp. i appreciate it.

Just buy a parthanon, since money is no object, its a bargan to be had at just ~$6000. 480L displacement, ~7inch excursion, and the ability to make you deaf in a split second. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.