i need a sub thats not big, and doesnt ****.

jim163
10+ year member

roc city
does anyone know of a 10" sub with a smaller mounting depth to fit in my 2000 silverado regular cab? EVERYTHING I WANT DOESNT FIT. type-r wont fit, nor will a w6 any suggestions. Anyone heard the new elemetal designs subs?

does anyone know of a 10" sub with a smaller mounting depth to fit in my 2000 silverado regular cab? EVERYTHING I WANT DOESNT FIT. type-r wont fit, nor will a w6 any suggestions. Anyone heard the new elemetal designs subs?
I have a mag 12 behind my seat. '02 reg cab. Stay 6" and under on the mounting depth and you will be fine (unless your over 6'2") then you should look into the shallow mount subs Jack suggested or Pioneer makes a loaded truck box that would work.

I've heard a 13kv2 by ed and I thought it sounded good, but sq is subjective so...

Any thing will fit if you just build a very inovative box. Now behind my seats in my 04 silverado, i can fit a sub with roughly 8 inch mounting depth, and my boxes are around 1.7 cubes, now your seats have to move forward, but im 5-11, and my cousin is 6'1 and neither of us are uncomfortable driving.

IDQ.

Adire Koda.

DLS Iridium.

ARC Audio Arc Series (maybe)

I'm going with the DLS in my Titan. 5.25 inch mount depth supposed to be similar to W6. Can be run off 1 or 2 voice coils so there is alot of wiring options and box configurations.

Tuff decision for me between the ARC's Kodas and DLS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.