I need a nice component set for a good price.

dont even bother this kid has no money and is just wasting everyones time again
what you saying? if you had the things i really like then i would of bought it...well you can talk about it later...i have no time to talk to you...

your a fool, i am just informing people that dealing with you is a waste of time just like i said i would after you wasted my time with the computer thing last month

this kid try to sell me junk
nice try, i told you i could make any pc you wanted and save you money at the same time so i spec'd a pc to exactly what you asked for and then you decided you couldnt afford it so you backed out and wasted my time.

its ok i kinda figured you would going into it, from the numerous threads i had seen about the same problem beforehand, but i also told you i would make it my mission to make sure you didnt waste anyones elses time unknowingly

your a child with caviar dreams on a minimum wage budget, deal with it

what was the topic again? oh ya!

nice try, i told you i could make any pc you wanted and save you money at the same time so i spec'd a pc to exactly what you asked for and then you decided you couldnt afford it so you backed out and wasted my time.
its ok i kinda figured you would going into it, from the numerous threads i had seen about the same problem beforehand, but i also told you i would make it my mission to make sure you didnt waste anyones elses time unknowingly

your a child with caviar dreams on a minimum wage budget, deal with it

what was the topic again? oh ya!

i didnt like your designs and told you to change it but you didnt care...trying to pressure me to buy things that aren't really that much worth the money....i know i can get a better deal locally because my uncle is a computer network guy which he can build me one locally..well for that price with that little amount of stuff i decided to quit...well that doesn't mean you have the right to pick on me about no buying things...well you should know..."everyone has the right to spend money the way the want" you can't force me to buy what i dislike..

i didnt like your designs and told you to change it but you didnt care...trying to pressure me to buy things that aren't really that much worth the money....i know i can get a better deal locally because my uncle is a computer network guy which he can build me one locally..well for that price with that little amount of stuff i decided to quit...well that doesn't mean you have the right to pick on me about no buying things...well you should know..."everyone has the right to spend money the way the want" you can't force me to buy what i dislike..
if you could get a better deal locally why post a WTB thread here? sounds to me your making things up again

i am "picking" on you because you have told numerous people, numerous times you wanted items only to back out of the deal

your a waste of time and people need to be informed about it. if you dont like it try actually buying something you say you are going to and build up a decent list of positive references

all one has to do is look back on your threads to see what everyone thinks of you.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2147851

if you could get a better deal locally why post a WTB thread here? sounds to me your making things up again
i am "picking" on you because you have told numerous people, numerous times you wanted items only to back out of the deal

your a waste of time and people need to be informed about it. if you dont like it try actually buying something you say you are going to and build up a decent list of positive references

all one has to do is look back on your threads to see what everyone thinks of you.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2147851
i was seeing to get better deals just because i saw things for low as lowballa deals here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.