I need a new battery, what to get?

The only reason I didn't mention him was because I didn't think the op could wait for shipping time I suppose that is another feasible option.
At the prices he can send batteries for, its worth the wait.

get optima yellow top, had mine for years...
No disrespect but optima isn't all it is cracked up to be additionally they spec out the same as the diehards I'm not saying they don't make good batteries but better can be had for the money imo.

No disrespect but optima isn't all it is cracked up to be additionally they spec out the same as the diehards I'm not saying they don't make good batteries but better can be had for the money imo.
Diehard are no better than optima..see which one last longer...IMO lmao

Well I guess my friend can get me a deal from a car audio store he used to be sponsored by. The owner of the store buys pallets of whatever they use in the UPS trucks. All I know right now is that they're 70 amp (DieHard Platinum is 68) hours and they're AGM. The price the guy can give him is $100 each so I could just get 2 for $200. I would guess the CCA rating is about the same as the DieHard Platinum as well.

[quote name='av83']@nicholasmccabe ; has some really decent agm's for killer prices.[/QUOTE]
YOU RANG!!
[quote name='nkrell11']The only reason I didn't mention him was because I didn't think the op could wait for shipping time I suppose that is another feasible option.[/QUOTE]Thanks

[quote name='skatingrocker17']I really need a new battery. I currently have the stock ACDelco battery in my 2007 Lacrosse but not every time my subs even hit loud at all, the amp stops getting power. When I got it serviced the other day they checked it and said I needed a new one too. I was looking at the XS Power D1200 but then I looked at the Duralast Gold which is a lot cheaper and does 725 CCAs too. I'm not really an expert on batteries but what should I get? I don't want overkill just something that will give me enough power and last awhile.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Op. Shipping times vary between 2 and 5 days. Depending on where you are at right now, if the order is placed , say tonight, I can have it dropped off by 9am central time. It will be in route to you tomorrow. PM me for prices and also check out my vendor section on here. Adam is correct, these batteries are legit and are extremely well maintained. If Optima is what you would like, then your in luck. I have 3 Yellowtop grp 31s, 3 bluetops, and 2 redtops. Just came in today and are brand new with plastic still on them. Killer prices and im offering first time buyers a discount as well. Since this would/could be your first time shopping with TheBatteryMan , i can definetly get you hooked up for the best price available. Plesae feel free to ask any questinos you want and please, PM me.

Nick

TheBatteryMan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.