I NEED 6.5" AND 6x9 SPEAKERS, WHATCHA GOT?

dabruce11
10+ year member

Hello Everyone, Im looking to buy a pair of 6.5' and 6x9 speakers. Just got a hold of an Arc Audio FD 4150 Amp. My Setup looks like this:

2003 Mercedes G500

2 Diamond Audio TDX 15

1 Sundown SAZ2500

ARC AUDIO FD4150.....need speakers

250 Amp alternator

Powermaster D3100 Battery

Audiotechnix 80 mil Deadener on whole truck

Dynaliner on roof

I was looking for a clean, crisp to the ear and sound live at the same time. I listen to all sorts of different music, usually more rock/pop/techno/hip hop/R&b/acappella/Piano music. Eventually I was thinking of upgrading my dash with the Pioneer Prs880mp deck, but I don;t want to risk losing any value on my truck by doing so. Any and all ideas are needed!

I was looking at the Rainbow SLC 6.5" kick comps

Rainbow SL 6x9

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5/6x9

Hertz Hi energy The orange cones

Where are you getting your speaker dimensions from? MB doesnt use a dosnt use 6x9 in the front IFRCC the g wagons are 6.5 al the way around

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.