WTB 12" sub ~500-750 rms on a budget

I got $100 max shipped. need a 12" sub to be powered by a mtx 2300x so ~750w rms bridge at 4 ohms. location is 46234. LMK what you got.
I've got a crossfire bmf 1228 12. Rated at 500 watts but could take 750 if the power was clean. Looking for 85 shipped.

I got $100 max shipped. need a 12" sub to be powered by a mtx 2300x so ~750w rms bridge at 4 ohms. location is 46234. LMK what you got.
I've got a crossfire bmf 1228 12 rated at 500 watts but could take 750 easy if the power is clean. Looking for 85 shipped.

rated for......could take....if clean

hmmm...ok....yea

guy really knows his stuff
Firstly don't clog this guy's thread with stupid ****. Secondly, for example, the sa is rated at 600 watts. I've seen them take 1200 CLEAN watts, put them on 1200 dirty watts watch how quick they start smelling.

I rest my case. Anything else you wanna add?

Firstly don't clog this guy's thread with stupid ****. Secondly, for example, the sa is rated at 600 watts. I've seen them take 1200 CLEAN watts, put them on 1200 dirty watts watch how quick they start smelling. I rest my case. Anything else you wanna add?
show me the O-Scope and RTA evidence

show me the O-Scope and RTA evidence

I'm not doubting the power handling of your speaker. However I am doubting the language you are using to describe it. If it handles XXX amount then "clean power" will not allow it to handle XXX+ 10 amount of power

I've got a crossfire bmf 1228 12. Rated at 500 watts but could take 750 if the power was clean. Looking for 85 shipped.

Spartanburg and monkeys like you clogged SC. GTFO if you're gonna post some ******** ratings on a product you know nothing about

Spartanburg and monkeys like you clogged SC. GTFO if you're gonna post some ******** ratings on a product you know nothing about
Know nothing about? Im running 4 of them right now. I have indeed ran them on 750 watts before, they took it fine. Now, since you are apparently a high school drop out who cannot read let me spell it out for you. The subs are indeed rated at 500 watts. Some subs can handle over their rms right? You still able to keep up? No clean power does not raise the rms of a sub, who in the fuck would think that? Thats stupid. However, like i said in the post about the sa, its rated at 600 watts, however if you put 1200 clean watts to a sa, it can take it. If the watts are clipped all to hell it will burn up quite quickly. The same principal applies here. If you put it on 750 watts clipped all to ****, its most likely going to burn up very quickly. If you have 750 clean watts, it will take it all day long. Its the same **** principal. I know this is repetitive, but i did that on purpose so that you might have a chance at understanding this. I dont get why its so hard for you to understand. I hope you dont have to much trouble attempting to comprehend what im saying here.

Dual 2. I also have a matching Alpine PDX 600.1 I'd let go for $125 + ship. They are matching //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Very Nice man,Excellent deals nice gear.Type R are a pretty reliable sub,and can get down pretty Nassty with good power, and a nicely tuned ported enclosure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.