i just wanna hear yalls opinion

Participant count
  • Participant list

AvramLazar
10+ year member

Ok, i know i've already asked a couple fo amp questions on here, and i'm really sorry if they were stupid q's, i'm just really new to all this and my mind gets boggled when reading all this brand new info. I need to hear what yall think would be the best amp/amps to get to run two 15" eclipse titanium subs. I'm not sure how big the box will be, but they're gonna be sitting in a 2001 tracker. Says maximum cargo volume is 44.7 ft of the 4-door model. I'm really sorry if I'm getting on everyone's nerves with these q's, i'm just really trying to learn this stuff. I don't care about the price of the amps, i just wanna know what's gonna makes these things sound **** good.

depends on if you want rumble or smooovvvvvvness. lol personally id have to say a mojo a mc 1500 (both memphis amps) a ppi 1500, dei 1100, zapco 1000, pg ti1000 or really one of a tone would work. if i wanted one amp i would use a mojo because its size cost and output are a steal. if multipul were used maybe 2 dei 1100's or even mc 1000's

werd on those DEI amps. get 2 and strap them together, or just get a DEI 2400d (basically 2 1100d together i believe). but prepare to shell out about $1000 or so. whats the impedence of those subs? dual 2ohm?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.