I have amps, ut now i have questions....

Participant count
  • Participant list

Corsica
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I now have 2 Rockford Fosgate amps. A 150 A 2 and 75.2. They 150 is black and silver and tha 75.2 is all silver. Wich one will push my subs better and how long is Rockfords warentee valid on amps. if tha sticker isn't broken? (these may need some repairs). if warentee is found to be up then how easy or cheap is a RF amp to fix?

Jordan

Well what do u thikI will be looking @ for watts out of each amp? I am also going to buy a new battery for this cause my cars batt sux ass.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍

About this thread

Corsica

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Corsica
Ft Huachuca, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date