I have a good problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

momax_powers
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Canada
Like the title says I have what you would call a "good problem". My plan was to have a pair of sa8v2s in my trunk off an HD1200/1. The setup is geared more toward sq than spl (60:40) with the ability to get a little loud 5% of the time. The problem is I have two new 10w7ae's sitting in my room that im selling but for some reason they are pulling me toward them. What would you guys do im situation and does anyone have experience with both as I still have not heard the sa8's. So, a pair of sa8v2's in 1.6 cube 35hz or a pair of 10w7s in 3cube 35hz...both on 1200watts in a trunk ports and subs back.

Most of the people on this forum hate on jl audio for one reason. The price. But since you already have them, use them. They will work very well for your aplication.

Most of the people on this forum hate on jl audio for one reason. The price. But since you already have them, use them. They will work very well for your aplication.
I have the sa8v2s aswell

Edit: also have

Pair of sa8v1.5

Pair of cadence s2w8

Pair of re rt pro 8s

Pair of 10w6v2s

do "eeenie meenie minie moe.."

..and then build a box for them!
lol ironically i am Moe and i see you have a xxx12.....i recently sold my 05 xxx12 freshly reconed to D4 and it is the biggest regret in my car audio life.....was my favourite sub to date

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.