i have a decent budget but space constraints ****

winkychevelle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok guys for my new versa i want to put a little sound

my plans are to run a set of incriminator components and coaxial and an incriminator lethal injection

for simplicities purpose and the fact that i want the amp under the passengers seat ive narrowed down my amp choices to 5 options

1) JL HD900/5

2) Alpine PDX-V9

3) Fosgate P1000x5D

4) Kicker IX1000.5

5) or pick up an ia 5.1 and wait till next year to amp my comps

from what ive read the alpine has the most flexible crossover section but not by much over the JL.

then again the JL is a bit smaller but not by much.

personally im leaning towards the alpine

i only put the rockford and the kicker in their for opinions on them.

any suggestions are welcome but i need a minimum of 500w on the sub channel. and i would like to keep the budget at 1200 and down. the sub hasnt been ordered yet so i can do 1,2,4ohms if needed.

and just for reference the leviathan is to big to fit. trust me i tried i wanted to run that amp

it wont fit i guess u missed that part of the post
Ultimate SQ

without a doubt this is the best small 6 channel out there, may be the best period. jl/alpine not even in its class

gives you a massive 1000rms plus in the sub and 150rms at 4 ohm is such a small footprint

Get the 900/5 much more efficent, smaller and flexible ohm options for a sub. draws less power and maintains 100x4 at 4ohms at all times wether idling or not. I bought it over the alprine and am very glad i did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.